Big or small, student or conventional, MiddleTown can provide services that meets all property owner and investor needs. As the largest 3rd party property management company in Muncie, Indiana, MTPG offers full focus on the Muncie market and has the advantages of scale, yet the personal service property owners expect. MTPG understands for property owners, these properties are typically your biggest investment, and we treat them with the respect they deserve!
MTPG has a LOT of advantages over our competition:
LEASING & MARKETING
• Utilization of a network of 20+ other premium lead sites.
• Leasing and operations offices in Muncie as well as one in the heart of downtown Indianapolis (111 E 16th St, Indianapolis, IN 46202).
• Online application and leasing process.
• Nine leasing staff fully dedicated to leasing units at the highest possible market rent.
• Internal maintenance department focused on the best repair in the most efficient time.
• Purchase of materials in bulk (savings passed on to property owners)
• 24/7 Emergency line locally managed for all tenants emergencies — including broken toilets.
• Proactive maintenance program.
• HVAC service.
• Gutter maintenance.
• Annual in-depth inspection by maintenance staff.
• Length of life estimates (appliances, windows, flooring, etc).
• Dedicated area manager for each property owner.
• Work with property owners on property budgets and investment goals.
• Coordinate capital projects.
• Complete internal and external inspections.
• Enforce lease compliance.
• Collect all potential rent revenue.
• Available for property owners to update and discuss their property.
• Require minimum 3 bids on capital projects from screened vendors.
• Partner vendors have clear expectations and deliver on quality work.
• Setup all necessary outside service including trash removal, landscaping, and snow removal.
• Partner vendors buy in bulk due to standardized materials and pass the savings to the owners.
• Partner vendors’ scope of work ranges from minor remodels to ground up builds.
• Provide better payment terms for property owners.
• Provide monthly owner statements.
• Ability to pay all bills ranging from mortgages to utilities.
• Ability to manage escrow and reserve accounts.
• Ability to provide detailed supporting document for every income or expense.
Management Service Levels
• Leasing only
• Maintenance management
• Full property management
• Student housing
• Conventional housing
• Commercial properties
• We can be your representative in buying or selling properties.
• Provide due diligence services.
• Provide professional market opinions about potential investment properties.
• Access to “off-market” deals from network of property owners and investors.